YOU MUST BE 18 TO USE THIS WAIVER. IF UNDER 18 YOU NEED A PARENT TO FILL OUT THE WAIVER FOR YOU!
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of AGR Sports LLC (herein after referred to as AGR Sports) furnishing services and/or equipment to enable me, or the minor(s) I am signing for, to participate in Paintball, Laser Tag, Gellyball or Axe Throwing games and I agree as follows:
I fully understand and acknowledge that; (a) risks and dangers exist in my use of Laser Tag, Paintball, Gellyballa nd Axe Throwing equipment and my participation in Laser Tag, Paintball, Gellyball and Axe Throwing (b) my participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains, fractures, cuts, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability; (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the owners, employees, officers or agents of AGRSports; the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes; and (d) by my participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, employees of AGR Sports, or by any other person
I, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, MY PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND MY HEIRS, HEREBY VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY GATSPLAT AND IT’S OWNERS, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR LOSSES FOR BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOSS OF SERVICES OR OTHERWISE WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF MY USE OF PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT OR MY PARTICIPATION IN LASER TAG and PAINTBALL ACTIVITIES. I SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RELEASING, DISCHARGING AND WAIVING ANY CLAIMS OR ACTIONS THAT I MAY HAVE PRESENTLY OR IN THE FUTURE FOR NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OTHER CONDUCT BY THE OWNERS, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES OF AGRSPORTS.
MEDICAL PERMISSION AUTHORIZATION
If the participant is of minority age, the undersigned parent or guardian hereby gives permission for AGR Sports to authorize emergency medical treatment as may be deemed necessary for the child named below while participating in paintball games from this date on.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE AND BY SIGNING IT AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE AGRSPORTS FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
I further agree that I have read, and will adhere to all Safety Rules for the AGR Sports Facility, and I have watched the safety briefing, either on line, or at the facility.
I understand that removing a mask in the playing area, either in front of or behind the netted area, or removing a barrel sock in the lobby, or the violation of any of the other safety rules in any of our other activities, is grounds for immediate suspension of playing privileges under no circumstances will refunds be issued.
I understand that as a public facility, pictures and or video may be taken by AGR Sports staff or others, and I grant them the right to publish, and re-publish video, photographic portraits or pictures of me in which I may be included, in whole or in part.
I understand this is a Field Paint Only Facility, and no outside paint is allowed on the premises. I understand that outside paint will be confiscated, and if mixed with field paint, it all will be disposed of. I realize that AGR Sports is a 50 cal only facility. I agree that violation of any of the AGR Sports rules is grounds for immediate expulsion with no refunds.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ARRIVING AT OUR ADVENTURE PARKS
- Now that you have recieved your confirmation email, if you could please press on the tab that says, “Save time, fill out your waiver now online!” You will be filling out waivers for your guests or you may forward it to all participants. Please be advised all guests under the age of 18 will be required to have an adult/guardian fill out the waiver for them. By doing this you save time at the field and we can get your group started upon arrival. If all guests do not have a waiver signed, your group will be starting a little late as to we need to ensure all waivers are completed prior to playing any of our activities at AGR Sports Adventure Parks.
- The time of your reservation is your START TIME, if you have guests who are running late we will have no choice but to get started without due to other reservations and making sure everyone has enough gear. We want everyone to get started together if possible so please arrive 20-30 mins early and tell your guests as well. If your guests arrive a little late, we will get them in with your group for your event.
- Seating is limited! If you have not already, we highly recommend paying a deposit for your event and or prepaying in full 72 hours in advance so that we can guarentee gear for all of your guests. You can save up to $7.00 OFF per guest depending on the activity you choose when prepaying. All Walk-ins are first come, first serve and there may be a wait for the gear. When you pay a deposit or prepay, we will turn walk-ins away to make sure your group has priority.
- It is 12 players per table, you have your table for up to 3 hours unless you purchased the unlimted all day passes. Please note for Paintball, Laser Tag and Miniball your players will not be sitting at your table, your guests will be. The players will be seated at our rotation zone. For anyone who has not paintballed before, this is common at any location indoors our outdoors. We rotate groups and have players participate in tournaments within their age group and different game mode options from capture the flag, zombie mode, wild wild west, ironman and much more! Your players will get to choose how they would like to play. If you are wanting your party to only play with themselves, we recommend purchasing the private play option which means your group will have their own rotation band allowing no one else to play with them. Prior to going into the arena your players will be taught all of the safety instructions and showed how to properly use our equipment. Our ref’s will then go over different game options and the group going in may pick the game mode and also choose their own music to play while they are on the field. During the wait in the rotation zone, your players will be cleaning any hits they recieve and reloading or airing up the equipment. If your group would like to leave the rotation zone to take a break they may go to their designated table to eat, drink, rest ect. We also have an arcade they can play games at if they would like. If you need additional seating, one table may be rented additionally for $50.00 if we have it available. Often times guests will see a table open but do not understand that within the next hour that table is already taken. For this reason, I recommend adding it on as early as possible.
- All guests are responsible for your own gear after we give it to you (guns, masks ect.) Please make sure all gear and equipment is accounted for because we are not responsible for any lost/or stolen gear, equipment and or belongings.
- If you turned your gun, mask, vests and or camo in after playing and we cleaned it, we CANNOT give you your equipment back. If you want to continue playing after turning it all in, you will be charged a rental fee once again. To avoid this, we recommend all guest keep their equipment with them until they are completely done or they may keep it underneath and even on top of the table they are at. We do not want any mix ups so please keep your equipment with your table and not on other empty tables or other guests tables.
- Please be mindful of all children. We are an adventure park and can have participants as young as 4 play in most of our activities! That being said, we also have a liquor license so our guests 21+ may BYOB. We are very organized and no adults will ever be playing any of our activities with children unless they request to and it is a family group. Example: Dad, mom, brother, sister, uncle ect.
- Outisde food and drinks are allowed at our Houston location. Most guests bring snacks, drinks and even order food to our park like, Pizzahut, Chick-fil-a and Wingstop. You are allowed to have any food of your choice.
- Protection equipment is not something that is mandatory when playing any of our activitites, if you would like to rent them, we have it available or you may bring your own. We recommend that you play in comfortable clothing as well as closed toe shoes. Guests may play in other footwear but it is not recommended.
- If you are bringing outside decorations for your event, you can but please only decorate your designated table/tables.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your event with us, please do so no later than 72-24 hours prior to your event. We understand that unexpected things may happen. We will give you an instore credit and reschedule you for any day of your choice as long as we have it available. All events cancelled on the day of the orginal event will not be issued a refund or an instore credit.
- If you prepay in full for 10 guests but only 8 show up, you will be issued a full instore credit good for 90 days for the players who did not show. You may use it the same day for any of our activities, equipment or even more ammo for your event. We do not issue any refunds, all sales are final but again, we will issue an in store credit for the full amount of whomever did not show.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WE SET UP YOUR MOBILE ADVENTURE
- We will call you 72-24 hours in advance to confirm all of the details of your event.
- If you need proof of insurance for a Mobile Adventure with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so a copy can be emailed to you.
- If you booked an hourly event with us, an instructor will be at your event the entire duration of the event. Our instructor will set up, go over instructions with your players, organize and run the games to ensure that all players have a great time at your event. At the end of the event, our instructor will clean up our set up.
- If you would like to add a fog machine please let us know no later than 72-24 hours prior to the event. It is $50 per half hour for the fog machine to be added to your event in addition to the quote you were given for your Mobile Adventure with us.
- Our instructor will arrive one hour prior to your event to set up and then will leave the event up to one hour after your event finishes.
- You must pay a deposit upon booking a mobile and pay in full the remaining balance the day prior to your event. If you would like to leave a tip for your instructor you may but it is optional not required.
- If you booked a drop off Mobile Adventure which is only offered for our Nerf Adventures, you will be required to sign a contract for our full set up and gear claiming full responsibility for 24 hours and our instructor will take photos of our equipment prior to leaving. This is just to make sure our equipment is not stolen, broken or damaged. If it is you will be held responsible. You are only required to do this for the drop off Nerf Adventures not any of our other Mobiles Adventures.
- We cannot make any changes the day of your event. Please if you are going to need additional guns or equipment call us at 281-657-9220 so we can be prepared no later than 24 hours prior to your event.
- The day and time of your event can be changed but absolutely no later than 72 hours prior to the event, we will give you a full credit for any other day and time that you would like to reschedule your event for as long as we have it available. All mobiles cancelled on the day of the event, will not be issued a refund or an instore credit.
At AGR Sports Adventure Parks we offer a different experience from any other entertainment complex out there. We offer something exciting and new that will have you and your guests already set for your next adventure with us. See you soon!